A Career To Get Excited About
Shape your career today with endless development opportunities.
Insync Is Different
Are you a happy, energetic, and hard-working individual? If so, you’ll fit right in!
If you love working in a fast-paced environment and strive to deliver first-class customer service, you’ll enjoy working at Insync Insurance. Founded in 2014 and one of the UK’s fastest-growing business insurance providers, we are always on the lookout for superstar talent to join our amazing teams. With offices in Poole and Fareham, there are always plenty of opportunities to become part of our exciting success story!
Shape Your Career
Working with Insync is a great opportunity to shape your career, and we pride ourselves on our positive working environment. As part of the GRP family, our mission is to deliver a unique and tailored experience for our customers and our staff, we are proud to have held on to the family ethos that we created back in 2014. We love to share our finest values with those that are equally committed to delivering only the very best, if our customers are happy, we are happy!
If you feel you would be an integral part of our team to drive our business forward but don’t see a position that would fit your expertise, please get in touch.
We love rewarding our staff for their hard work and dedication, which is why we’ve put together a fantastic employee benefits package for you to enjoy.
Here are just a few to give you an idea as to what is provided…
- 22-25 days Annual Leave
- Performance Related Bonus Schemes (Subject to T’s and C’s)
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Restaurant Taste Card
- Death in service x 4 salary
- Long-term sickness cover
- Eye care vouchers
- Discount site for restaurants, cinemas, retailers etc
- Joint pension contribution scheme via Scottish Widows
- 24/7 employee assistance programme
- Salary sacrifice options, including dental and healthcare cash plans
- Company Share options
- Team Incentives
- Recruitment referral fee
As part of the GRP network, we aim to deliver the best outcomes to clients, insurers, investors and our people, and this is demonstrated through our everyday behaviours in striving to achieve a common goal.
We are always on the lookout for role-model talent to join our current team. Here are our current open positions:
- Commercial New Business Advisor (Sales) – Based in Fareham
- Customer Services Advisor – Based in Poole
- Existing Business Advisor (Renewals) – Based in Poole
- Sales Development Representative (Lead-Generation) – Based in Poole