It is our policy to promote the highest standard of service for our clients. We endeavour to ensure that all complaints are resolved satisfactorily and in a timely manner. If you have a complaint about our services, you may contact the member of our staff with whom you normally deal. Alternatively, please contact us at the address below:
Quality and Conduct Manager, Insync Insurance Solutions, Unit 7 Albany Park, Cabot Lane, Poole BH17 7BX Tel:
0203 3198047 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may make your complaint either orally or in writing. We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint promptly in writing and give you our response at the time if we can. If following receipt of our final response or after eight weeks if we have not yet provided you with our final response, if you are an eligible complainant, you have the right to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) at Exchange Tower, London.
E14 9SR Tel: 0800 023 4567. Further information is available on their website (www.financialombudsman.org.uk).
Who is an Eligible Complainant?
• Any private individual
• A micro-enterprise which employs fewer than 10 persons and has a turnover or annual balance sheet that does not exceed €2 million.
• A small business which has an annual turnover of less than £6.5 million and employs fewer than 50 employees or has a balance sheet total of less than £5 million
• A charity which has an annual income of less than £6.5 million
• A trustee of a trust which has a net asset value of less than £5 million
• An individual who has given a guarantee or security in respect of an obligation or liability of a small Business
If your policy is placed with a Lloyd’s Syndicate and you wish to ask Lloyd’s to investigate your complaint you may do so by contacting: Complaints Team at Lloyd’s, Fidentia House, Walter Burke Way, Chatham Maritime, Chatham, Kent ME4 4RN; email@example.com; 020 7327 5693; www.lloyds.com/complaints