Personal Accident Insurance

Tailored cover for Personal Accident - Compare quotes from our panel of leading insurers

Personal Injury Insurance Quotes

Government statistics indicate that you have a one in seven chance of being away from work for at least six months at some point in your working life due to an accident or injury.

Accidents can happen at any time and whilst most are minor, others can be much more serious. If you are self-employed or run your own business than this could have devastating consequences on your personal finances.

Our specialist personal accident insurance cover will provide comprehensive cover for both short and long-term injuries providing peace of mind for you and your family.

Accident and Injury Insurance with a Difference!

Unlike some other providers we can provide cover for a fully array of occupations including manual trades. We can also cover sports and recreational activities – our goal is to give you the cover you need, not hide behind the small print!

Whether you work behind a desk, in construction, or personal security in a potential terrorist hotpsot - we can tailor a policy that meets your needs.

What Does Personal Accident Insurance Cover?

Our personal accident cover is split into two key areas:

1. Capital Benefits providing lump sum payments for life changing events such as accidental death, paraplegia, quadriplegia or permanent disablement as well as permanent loss of limbs, sight, hearing or speech.

2. Weekly Benefits which will assist in replacing lost income for the period your are unable to work following an accident allowing you to keep mortgage and rental payments up-to-date. We can also extend cover for sickness subject to underwriter acceptance.

Need Specialist Personal Accident Insurance?


OR CALL US ON 0330 1240730

Personal Accident Insurance Cover

  • Specialist cover for all social members clubs
  • Working Mens Clubs, Political clubs (conservative, liberal and labour clubs)
  • Community social clubs
  • Live entertainment / music cover
  • Community event cover
  • Public & Products Liability Insurance
  • Employers Liability for staff and volunteers
  • Loss of licence cover
  • Business contents, stock, sports and audio visual equipment
  • Computer, tablet and office cover
  • Business Interruption (loss of profit) cover
  • Money, Legal Expenses and Personal Accident options

Why Insync for Personal Accident

  • Access to over 50 insurer partners and schemes
  • Instant quotations - cover and policy documents in minutes
  • Flexible cover & monthly payments – just pay for the sections you need
  • Expert advice from Accident Insurance specialists
  • 24 Hour Claims Helpline
  • Personal – Digital servicing AND your own dedicated insurance professional
How Long Is Cover Provided For Under Accident Insurance Weekly Benefits?
For under the temporary total disablement section we provide the agreed weekly benefit for up to two years (104 weeks). Should sickness cover be agreed, then cover is provided for one year (52 weeks).
What Type of Activities are generally considered hazardous and should be disclosed?
We are happy to consider cover for all types of activities, generally we would consider taking part in the following to be hazardous, although this is not an exhaustive list and we would suggest you speak to one of our advisors to confirm your individual requirements:

Aviation, boxing, caving, climbing or mountaineering, football, hang-gliding, jet-skiing, martial arts, parachuting, pot-holing, rugby, winter sports, off-piste skiing, snowboarding, underwater diving, water sports, riding or driving in any form of race, trial or competition.
Insync Insurance Solutions Ltd
9 Albany Park, Cabot Lane
Poole, Dorset BH17 7BX

t. 0330 1240730
e. This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

© Insync Insurance Solutions Ltd 2018 All rights reserved. Insync Insurance Solutions Ltd is authorised & regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority where our reference number is 766691. Our registered office is Midland House, 2 Poole Road, Bournemouth, Dorset BH2 5QY and we are registered in England under company number 08810662. Should you have cause to complain, and you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, you may be able to refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service, which can be contacted as follows: The Financial Ombudsman Service Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR | Tel: 0800 023 4567 or 0300 123 9 123 | | Terms Of Business