Social Club Insurance

Tailor cover for all types of social members clubs

What Is Social Club Insurance?

Social Club Insurance provides bespoke cover for all types of members clubs including working mens clubs, political clubs, Royal British Legions, Irish clubs and any other general community social clubs.

The package policy allows simple tailoring to the specific risk of each club so that you only pay for the cover you need.

What Type of Insurance Do I Need For a Social Club?

Social clubs are often the pillar of the local community, and whilst they operate for the benefit of its members, protecting their safety as well as the physical property of the club will ensure peace of mind and longevity of the organisation as a whole.

Core cover provides public liability insurance for injury or damage to third party property as a result of the clubs actions. Employers liability is required by law to indemnify compensation claims from employees or volunteers for injury or illness in the course of their employment. As well as liability covers, protection for contents, stock, equipment and electronic or computer equipment is also common place.

Compare Social Club Insurance Quotes

Insync specialises in cover for the leisure industry, one of our dedicated insurance advisors will help you evaluate the specific risks of your club, explain the various different options before comparing prices and cover form our panel of insurers to obtain the right level of cover at the right price.

Need Specialist Social Club Insurance?


OR CALL US ON 0330 1240730

Social Club Insurance Cover

  • Specialist cover for all social members clubs
  • Working Mens Clubs, Political clubs (conservative, liberal and labour clubs)
  • Community social clubs
  • Live entertainment / music cover
  • Community event cover
  • Public & Products Liability Insurance
  • Employers Liability for staff and volunteers
  • Loss of licence cover
  • Business contents, stock, sports and audio visual equipment
  • Computer, tablet and office cover
  • Business Interruption (loss of profit) cover
  • Money, Legal Expenses and Personal Accident options

Why Insync for Social Clubs

  • We compare social club insurance and cover from our panel of leading insurers
  • Instant quotations - cover and policy documents in minutes
  • Flexible cover & monthly payments – just pay for the sections you need
  • Expert advice from social club insurance specialists
  • 24 Hour Claims Helpline
  • Personal – Digital servicing AND your own dedicated insurance professional
Club Insurance Claims Example
A club member’s bar stool collapses and they fall to the floor fracturing their hip. It is claimed that the stool was not fit for purpose and the members solicitors is seeking compensation for injury and distress.
How Much Does Club Insurance Cost?
Each and every social club is rated individually depending on the specific risks and requirements. The key rating factors are the club location (post-code), the type and construction of the property, the level of stock and contents as well as the overall number of members. Live entertainment can also raise an additional cost depending on the type and frequency of the specific events.
Do I Need Business Interruption Insurance For Our Social Club?
Business interruption (BI) provides protection for loss of income and payment to cover fixed costs following an insured loss such as a fire or flood. It is highly advisable for any social or members club to purchase BI cover.

Should the club be unable to open or trade following a claim you may still be liable for rent, business rates and payroll as well as any loss of profit, business interruption cover will indemnity the claim against such losses.
Insync Insurance Solutions Ltd
9 Albany Park, Cabot Lane
Poole, Dorset BH17 7BX

t. 0330 1240730
e. This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

© Insync Insurance Solutions Ltd 2018 All rights reserved. Insync Insurance Solutions Ltd is authorised & regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority where our reference number is 766691. Our registered office is Midland House, 2 Poole Road, Bournemouth, Dorset BH2 5QY and we are registered in England under company number 08810662. Should you have cause to complain, and you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, you may be able to refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service, which can be contacted as follows: The Financial Ombudsman Service Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR | Tel: 0800 023 4567 or 0300 123 9 123 | | Terms Of Business